Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

I hope you've had a great week!  Mine has been pretty good here's a few of the highlights for my high five for Friday!  
1.  Check out those tomatoes!  We have so many from the garden we're giving them away.  Mmmm they are yummy!
2.  I think I've finally made friends with that cat that has decided to live here.  I named her Shade and he kitten Smoke.  They are too cute!  However, they are not very tame, but I'm winning them over.  Shade lets me pet her without growling at me anymore.  I didn't know cats growl, but it turns out they do.  She's apparently also been making friends with Sue Bea my car.  I found these this morning.  
3.  I learned how to cross stitch on Sunday and I finished my little penguin guy last night.  I think he's cute.  

4.  Did some chemistry this week.  The experiments aren't really making any sense at the moment but I had a color change so I took a picture! 
5. Last but most definitely not least tonight I get to hang out with my BFFL!  Yay!  Yeah we're cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment