Monday, July 9, 2012

Update to my desk redo

A few weeks ago I decided that I needed to redo my desk.  I wasn't ever (I do mean ever) using it as a desk, more like a big white shelf to pile junk on.  
I'm not too proud of this, but doesn't look better now?! And I'm very happy to say that I've been using it everyday now that I've made it into my vanity.  The "I can do anything with the right shoes" probably won't stay there but it's there for now.  

I decided to make the bulletin board look prettier by covering it in lace.  And I found out that not only am I a terrible cutter I can't measure either. My piece of lace didn't quite cover the bulletin board too well at first.  And I had a few bottles to use to decorate the top shelf.  I got a really pretty blue vase from hobby lobby and painted a wine bottle of my own.  



They are missing a little something I haven't figure out what it is yet.  

 My make is a little bit more organized now.



 I think my love sign is my favorite!  It was 50 % off at Hobby Lobby! (Yes!)
I also glittered all my makeup containers.  I'm a bit glitter obsessed, but that's okay.  I like them alot.  
Overall, I love what I did to my desk.   

2 comments:

  1. Monogram! Your bottle display needs a monogram! Maybe on the candle! Or sticks, you can never, ever have to many sticks!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! You are so right! What would I do without you! What kind of monogram, just a J or JMP? We'll need to talk about this soon and some other things :)

      Delete