Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30x30 Challenge

I didn't get my post in last week.  I was too busy.  But I'm happy to say that I have some new outfits to share.  I'm also linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk blog  
Here's my outfits.  I tried using kind of a theme for my outfit and that was my crops.  Which actually if I unfolded them would almost be long enough to wear as pants.  Yes, I have super short legs, haha! Which is even more obvious when I stand next to my 6 foot tall BFFL :) 
I love this cardigan from Target probably because it has a hood.  I kind of love wearing the hood and being ridiculous and playing with the the edges of the cardigan.    
I like this outfit because it looks kind of put together. And I do love teal!  
See how fun it is to play with that target cardigan! 


1 comment: