Friday, May 11, 2012

It's that time again!  Friday!  My favorite day of the week, of course!  Today is extra special because I'm on my way to Raleigh to see my little brother graduate from NC State.  I am such a proud sister.  He's pretty much a genius!  I'm also excited because I got 2 new dresses to wear to his graduations.  Yes I thought I need 2 dresses.  One graduation is in the morning (at 8:30AM really?!) and then a departmental graduation in the evening. I think that totally justifies having two dresses.  So now it's time for my High Five for Friday!
1.  I finally finished one of my many pinterest crafts!  A polka dotted tiered planters.  
2.  I got a new camera this week, because I wanted to have a small on I could fit in my purse.  I love my nikon, but sometimes it's a bit too big.  My new camera has all sorts of fun functions.  My favorite is already the one where it only picks up a certain color.  Yay yellow!
2.  I got a new camera this week, because I wanted to have a small on I could fit in my purse.  I love my nikon, but sometimes it's a bit too big.  My new camera has all sorts of fun functions.  My favorite is already the one where it only picks up a certain color.
3.  I got a new comforter for my bed at Target.  I had seen it several times and I couldn't resist it!  I need to go back and get the matching shams too.
4.  My new crafting project.  DIY screen printing.  I'm really excited about this.  

5.  I found some shoes I pinned on pinterest a few weeks ago on sale for 10 dollars.  How lucky did I get that they are my size!  I believe I was meant to have these shoes!  Okay maybe they aren't so practical, but they were only 10 dollars! 
Happy Friday to yall!  



No comments:

Post a Comment