Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Friday Friday!

I'm so glad it's Friday! Here's my High Five for Friday!

1.  Today is my last day of Friday TASL!  I know my students are going to be super excited it's our last workshop because that means they are almost done with chemistry!  I've had a great bunch of students this semester who really worked hard.  Yay Chemistry!
2.  Wedding crafts!  I took home some homework for my best friend's wedding!  Wrapping bottles in yard.  Hopefully getting creative this weekend.
3.  I'm getting my hair done today!  I need it my roots are crazy!  And Kandi is the best :)
4.  The garden weathered cold snap pretty well.  I'm hopeful we'll get some more veggies planted this weekend.
5.  The Rachael Ray 30 minute meal I cooked this week would have actually taken me 30 minutes (which never happens for me) if I hadn't had to make a second trip to the grocery store.  Spinach pasta with asparagus pesto. It was yummy and green!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting your hair done. Doesn't that just make you feel so sassy and fabulous. Great start to the weekend. Enjoy your crafting!

    ReplyDelete