Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding time!

So my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Rachel, is getting married.  And it's coming up so soon!  I'm so excited for her and Brad.  They are just the sweetest couple ever.  I love them!  Sunday some ladies from the church and myself had a bridal shower for Rachel and I wanted to share a few pictures from the day.  I'm also getting super excited because my bridesmaid dress came in this weekend too!  And Friday we're going down to Oak Island to celebrate Rachel!  More on that later, I'm sure. 
Jody had the cutest idea for some decorations at the shower.  She saw on Pinterest (of course!) a girl who for her boyfriend birthday put pictures of them on balloons.  So Jody did that with Rachel and Brad's engagement pictures!  So cute!


Jody also made like the best cupcakes ever!  I think she called them "old fashion" cupcakes.  They were amazing and had almond icing.  Yum!  Yum!

I got Brad to share some things he loves about the bride and I wrote those on a piece of canvas.  I was so excited about that because it was super secret :)  I made me happy to see Rachel read those.
The lovely Bride and her corsage.  I had a time trying to put it on, then my mom took over.





After the shower we took the balloons and took a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment